Friday 15 December 2017

WHO and Why??

18:56 Posted by Simo LACHGARE No comments

 A BRIEF PRESENTATION

Hello world
My first blog will be about who I am and I am doing this????
A tricky question indeed….
First of all this is me……………….


My name is Mohamed Lachgare AKA Simo, 24 years old, an English department student, I was born in a village near Marrakesh city… it’s name is Amizmiz


I am a big fan of Internet world, I love anything that has a relation with technology….
I spend 12 hours a day on my laptop, studying, playing, watching movies or trying to learn new stuff
I decided to create this blog to give my audience some lessons I have learned, the hard way.
So I will be sharing posts about some experiences in my life with the lessons I came up with from these experiences, and I will share some ideas and stuff that will help you in your life
So take your seats and get ready to live a fantastic adventure with me live from Morocco and live from the old alleys of Marrakesh city and Jamaa elfena square

I my next blogs I will talk about LIFE IN MARRAKECH CITY
And some tips on how to live with the minimum expenses….



0 comments:

Post a Comment